Overview: We are looking for candidates with an interest in international business, experience with multiple cultures, and an analytical approach to problem solving, to join CSOFT's Corporate Services in the Beijing office.
Detailed Description: As an Office Management Expert, you will serve management in implementing the corporate office plan as well as the internal employees. Your tasks will include:
- Coordinating and organizing company-wide events
- Sourcing, tracking, and evaluating vendors
- Making bookings for travel, for client visits, and with regular vendors
- Reviewing the office environment and interfacing with property management
- Tracking and receiving shipments internally as well as to/from clients
- Exceptional problem-solving ability. Irrespective of your degree or experience, you should excel at solving problems that require logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues
- Demonstrated leadership. You should be someone who frequently takes initiative and is eager to break new ground, create opportunities for others, and take personal risks—as seen through leadership roles—in work environment or in extracurricular activities
- Other intrinsic skills, such as strong interpersonal and communication skills and an eagerness to experience different cultures.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Experience abroad or in another culture is a plus
- Master of office tools and use of technology is a must
- Fluency in English, both oral and written; proficiency in Mandarin recommended
Location: Beijing, Shanghai
To apply for this job please click here